- 27 April 2021Nhulunbuy Youth Council Members Wanted for 2021. Have you got lots of ideas? Are you ready to work in a Team to make these ideas a reality? Are you enthusiastic, positive, and proactive young person between the age of 12 - 18 years of age then this might be for you. To get more information on the Youth Council and an application form please see the Nhulunbuy Corporation or contact email@example.com
- 16 April 2021DJ Skip Funk and Yirrmal were our Special guests for the Youth Week Finale at the Nhulunbuy Aquatic Centre. DJ Skip Funk played the latest tunes and Yirrmal brought us a great electric acoustic set to end the day out.
- 9 April 2021A collaborative event brought to you by the Nhulunbuy Corporation, NTGOV, Miwatj, East Arnhem Regional Council, Rirratjingu, Gumatj, Anglicare, Laynahapuy and NTPOL brought the Youth of Nhulunbuy, Yirrkala and Ganyungara an activity that was never seen before - A Silent Disco, and it was a lot of fun.
- 19 March 2021Minister for Youth Lauren Moss visited 106.9 Gove FM to talk to Rob Stewart about what's happenning in the Youth space in the Northern Territory and said some great things to say about the Nhulunbuy Youth Council.
- 18 March 2021Great news was announced whilst Minister for Youth Affairs Lauren Moss visited Nhulunbuy. The Nhulunbuy Youth Council's Chairperson, Kiyarnie Reynolds has been selected onto the NT Round Table for 2021. Well done Kiyarnie!
- 17 March 2021Lauren Moss, Minister for Education, Youth, Seniors, Children, and Women visited the Nhulunbuy Youth Council and shared an insight into her involvement in her local Youth Council as a teenager. Youth Council Members got to talk about their experience so far and the projects that are underway locally.
- 11 March 2021Shadow Minister Mr Joshua Burgoyne and Deputy Leader for Country Liberal Party, Gerard Maley met with the Nhulunbuy Youth Council yesterday to discuss their achievements, future projects and challenges faced.
- 19 February 2021Late last year, the Nhulunbuy Youth Council were very pleased to hear that they were successful with some COVID-19 funding. This funding has gone towards an exciting new marquee and will be for some upcoming cultural awareness training. Thank you Rio Tinto
- 1 February 2021Nhulunbuy Youth Council Members Wanted for 2021. Have you got lots of ideas? Are you ready to work in a Team to make these ideas a reality? Are you enthusiastic, positive, and proactive young person between the age of 12 - 18 years of age then this might be for you. To get more information on the Youth Council and an application form please see the Nhulunbuy Corporation or contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- 18 December 2020The Wet season rains moved the NHS End of Pool Party back to the High School. DJ Tally-Ho mixed the latest music whilst Roaming Flames made pizzas for everyone.
- 24 November 2020After considering the Nhulunbuy Youth Councils proposal for the repurposing of two concrete pads that were previously green waste sites, the Nhulunbuy Town Board have approved that Basketball Backboards will be put on the Raintree and Pandanus Close sites in early 2021.
- 11 November 2020The Nhulunbuy Youth Council joined in the celebrations of the history, culture, and achievements of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people as a community, at the Nhulunbuy Corporation's / Rio Tinto collaborative NAIDOC Day event at the Nhulunbuy Aquatic Centre on Wednesday 11th November.
- 14 October 2020It is with great pleasure we announce that the Nhulunbuy community has been rewarded with Young legends: Group category national awards from the recent Keep Australia Beautiful, Tidy Towns Sustainable Communities Awards for 2020 for the Nhulunbuy Youth Council.
- 25 September 2020The Nhulunbuy Youth Council invited Amy Hetherington to Nhulunbuy to conduct workshops on Youth Leadership and Using Social media to promote young people. Amy's energy was contagious which made a great afternoon of learning for each of our members.
- 14 September 2020Nhulunbuy Youth Council was proud to facilitate the RUOK Colour Run with the Nhulunbuy Primary School and the Nhulunbuy High School. Adam Drake from the Balanced Choice Programme was a very special guest of the Nhulunbuy Youth Council on this visit.
Page last updated on 17 December 2020